New Customers

New to Fantasy or Reality? Click here for a brief synopsis of what to expect.

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Free Post - Practice Exam

Since the author of the Practice Makes Pretense book on wattage had to take a day off due to an exceptionally long post, it's a free writing day.


I've been taking the practice exam for an upcoming test. I find it relatively easy to address exams, I have no problem with the pressure they bring, but wording is always so important on them.


The difference between 'all of these are true except' and 'none of these are true except', and knowing 'which option is the best' out of four good options, but one which is correctly the 'right choice' can be a tough thing to address.


Once I know the outcome of my exam, I'll mention it here. Since it is a bit related to my job, though, the grade is not all that important, just more of whether I pass, and if so in how many tries.


Good luck to me. After days of study and hours of practice exams, I'm pumped, and I am also ready to put this course behind me. (It has been a long week, and it is only Sunday! Haha)

Edit: Passed the exam first try, with acc hour of time left.


No comments:

Post a Comment