New Customers

New to Fantasy or Reality? Click here for a brief synopsis of what to expect.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The beginning of fantasy / The beginning of reality

So, if you're reading this blog post, you're either new to "fantasy or reality", or you're reading the first blog post because I haven't posted much of anything else yet. (I'm guessing at some point, that second option won't be happening as frequently.)

Well, let me give you a brief idea of what fantasy or reality is, as a blog:

Fantasy or reality is a blog I'm doing with the purpose of being both a creative outlet for real life problems, and a creative outlet for imaginative juices...

In other words, some of the stuff I post here will be thoughts about my life, and some will just be short stories that I'm writing/have written. That said, I'll be marking each post with one of three terms: Fantasy, Reality, or Both. Since this is the overview, it's known as all three. ^_^

I hope you enjoy the variety of things I post here.
Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment